Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Greedy for books

Google:Dr.Zhivago

I buy books (the whole lot on my wish-list) whenever I return to Malaysia. I patiently wait for that time. Then read them during those quiet time alone at home. My husband warned me not to use credit cards to buy anything online. His money, so as the obedient wife, I obliged. Just a few weeks ago, I saw the movie Dr. Zhivago on the movie channel for the 3rd time. I told myself to get the book and it went on my wish-list.
At the same time, I tried to download it on the e-book sites. But some asked for US33/- and some told me to be a member and some just take like a week to download (even with my fast broadband). I gave up.
I came across Amazon.Japan and saw the price at second-hand on at Y399 plus Y250 for transport. My mouth just waters and then I looked and the payment method.
What?
I don't have to use credit card!
I just take the Payment number given by email and input it in the payment machine at the convenient stores. That simple. Just pay cash and the book is delivered to my address.
Of course, I practically ran to the stores and make payment.
I got it today.
But hubby is mumbling something like "you still haven't start on those 15 books you bought years ago!"

~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment